Date Added: 3 February 2020
: 23 February 2020
Job Title: Digital Communicatons Officer
Working For: Open Rights Group
Salary: £27,000 - £37,000 depending on experience (plus a 6% pension contribution)
- Devise & execute ORG’s digital communications & marketing strategy in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer and in collaboration with other colleagues.
- Responsible for the design & production of visual content such as graphics and video and their deployment across multiple channels.
- Responsible for the day to day running of ORG’s social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Lead on creating compelling channel-specific social media content.
- Stay abreast of and advise colleagues on the latest social media trends, identify new digital opportunities and be a digital champion for the organisation.
- Manage external designers, agencies, contractors, and projects, if required.
- Manage end to end organic and paid social Media campaigns.
- Lead on channel-specific engagement with followers.
- Monitor, evaluate and report on the performance of ORG’s digital channels.
- Responsible for the management of ORG’s website, updating and creating content when required.
- To devise and execute end to end email marketing campaigns in conjunction with the Chief Operating Officer and in collaboration with colleagues, aimed at recruiting, engaging, and retaining members, supporters, donors, campaigners and volunteers.
- Experience in design and production of visual content such as graphics and video.
- Experience of working in digital marketing, communications, campaigns or fundraising environment.
- Experience of day to day running of social media channels such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, and YouTube.
- Experience and proficiency in using content (graphic and video) production and editing software.
- A high degree of self-motivation.
- Exceptional attention to detail to deliver high quality and accurate content.
- Able to work independently and as part of a team.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- A well-organised person, able to show your ability to initiative, monitor, prioritise, and complete projects.
- Right to work in the UK
- Experience in developing and executing digital strategies aimed at expanding reach, impact, and income.
- Experience of raising income through digital channels, in particular via email.
- Fluency and experience in HTML and CSS.
Closing Date: 23 February 2020
- Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held in Central London in early March. Please hold 9th and 10th March 2020 free for interviews.
- Start Date: ASAP
To apply, please submit a CV and covering letter (no longer than 2 sides of A4), setting out how you are suited to the role, alongside examples of your graphic, video, and other digital campaigns work to email@example.com. Please ensure your email has the subject heading ‘Digital Communications Officer’, and that CV and covering letter are sent in PDF format.
Interviews for shortlisted candidates will be held in Central London in early March. Please hold 9th and 10th March 2020 free for interviews.