Date Added: 3 February 2020
: 6 March 2020
Job Title: Scottish Campaigns & Public Affairs Officer
Working For: a client of The Right Ethos
Location: Scotland internet
An animal welfare charity
- To develop strong relationships with MSPs and other key decision makers in the Scottish Government.
- To keep informed of the daily parliamentary activity and research relevant issues.
- To organise campaigns events and online resources as well as presenting to key audiences.
- At least 1 year’s campaigns, policy or public affairs experience with a commitment to animal welfare.
- A self-starter – keen to identify issues and take campaigns forward.
- An excellent communicator able to build alliances with partner as well as maximising relationships with politicians, civil servants and supporters.
- Willing and able to travel around Scotland
Closing Date: 6 March 2020
To apply, please register with The Right Ethos by emailing you CV to firstname.lastname@example.org