Date Added: 3 February 2020
: 21 February 2020
Job Title: Events Coordinator
Working For: Australia-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce
Salary: From £25,000
The Australia-United Kingdom Chamber of Commerce is the independent UK-based membership organisation connecting the business community and professionals with interests in both Australia and the UK.
- Support scheduling of the annual events calendar and keeping the internal and external event trackers up to date.
- Plan and deliver the logistical components of the Chamber’s event programme ranging from roundtables, briefing seminars, networking receptions and formal dinners.
- Coordinate and manage a range of stakeholders, including suppliers, venues, photographers, guests, sponsors and speakers.
- Work with the CEO and Chamber team to identify and engage event suppliers on a preferential or partnership basis.
- Source event supplier quotes, manage costs and ensure event costs are within budget.
- Work with the CEO and Chamber team to drive event attendance including engaging with the Chamber’s existing membership, platinum and gold partners and identifying potential additional guests for suitable events.
- Manage event set-up, invitations and registrations through Eventbrite or via email as required.
- Handle event enquiries from Members and suppliers.
- Create and coordinate guest lists, name tags and event collateral.
- Provide regular updates on event planning, preferred partnerships and marketing activities including event debriefs and recommendations.
- Attend events after-hours (typically week-day mornings or evenings) as required.
- Ensure the organisation is GDPR compliant through the monitoring of mailing list requests and event invitations
Manage Event Marketing and Communications
- Create and schedule marketing communications with the support of the Member Relations and Marketing Executive including:
- Event invitations via Mailchimp
- Event program documents and powerpoint slides
- Event reminder emails, thank you and follow-up emails
- Contribute to social media communications associated with Chamber events, particularly via Twitter, LinkedIn and Instagram.
- General Office Support
Please see position description for more details
Closing Date: 21 February 2020
Start date flexible, preferably end of March/early April 2020.
Interviews will be conducted early March 2020.
Closing time for applications is 5pm.
Please view the full position description and application guide here https://www.australiachamber.co.uk/wp-content/uploads/2020/02/Position-Description-Events-Coordinator-2020_Jan.pdf
To apply for this position please send your CV and cover letter addressing the above Key Responsibilities and Traits & Skills Required via email to firstname.lastname@example.org
Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK- please provide details of this in your application.
For more information please call 020 7099 8444 or email email@example.com