Date Added: 5 February 2020
: 26 February 2020
Job Title: Manager, Participant Support
Working For: Ambition Institute
Salary: £28,000 plus London weighting if applicable
We are looking for a proactive and experienced manager to join our Participant Support team. The role will require excellent communication, relationship management & data management skills.
We are happy to announce that we will be able to offer you:
- Flexibility on how you work – agreed between you and your line manager
- A competitive annual leave entitlement of 25 days, plus bank holidays
- A generous employer pension contribution of 11% (10% pension plus 1% NI rebate)
- Competitive salary rates
- Access to an interest free season ticket and bike loans, as well as eyecare vouchers
- An Employee Assistance Programme (EAP) which provides confidential support for employees on personal or work-related matters.
- A robust learning and development offer that ensures your continuous professional development
Equality and diversity matters to us. If you think you’d be suited to one of our roles we’d love to hear from you regardless of age, disability status, ethnicity, gender, religion or sexuality.
We are committed to the safeguarding of children and the most vulnerable in our society and, as such, we are unable to employ individuals with relevant convictions, including the following: a conviction for an offence involving violence or dishonesty, of a sexual nature or against minors, or for any other offence that is relevant to the nature of the services provided by our organisation.
As an employer, we have a responsibility to prevent illegal working in the UK by ensuring that our employees have the right to work in the UK. Therefore, as part of the recruitment process to verify your eligibility you will be required to produce relevant documentation.
Closing Date: 26 February 2020
2nd March 2020 - Interview
Unfortunately, due to the number of applications we receive at this stage we will not be able to contact unsuccessful applicants.
Apply through website: https://www.ambition.org.uk/work-for-us/current-vacancies/