Date Added: 5 February 2020
: 28 February 2020
Job Title: Marketing Officer
Working For: Social Enterprise UK
Salary: £24,000-£27,000 based on experience
Main purpose of post
Social enterprises are businesses that are building a fairer, more equal society. Social Enterprise UK is the leading voice of the sector, representing nearly 3,000 organisations, working together to build markets, raise awareness and ensure the government recognises their amazing contribution and supports the sector to grow.
We need a marketeer who is passionate about building a more equal society who can support us in promoting Social Enterprise UK, our programmes and activities as well as the social enterprise sector as a whole.
You will be able to devise and implement inspiring cross channel marketing campaigns to engage new social enterprises in our network, to promote our activities and events and to build a movement of those supporting the social enterprise sector.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Developing and executing direct marketing plans
- General marketing and communications activity
- General / Organisational
Position in the organisation:
- The post holder will be required to work closely with colleagues from the Business, Governance, Evidence and Influencing teams of Social Enterprise UK
- The post holder will report to the Director of Marketing and Member Engagement
Terms and conditions:
- Full time
- Family friendly, flexible working
- Leave entitlement: 25 days pro rata plus bank holidays
- Location: Central London
- 6% Stakeholder Pension
Please visit https://www.socialenterprise.org.uk/sector-jobs-board/marketing-officer-social-enterprise-uk/ for the full job description and person specification.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Interviews will take place between 2-5th March.
Please send your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org