Date Added: 5 February 2020
: 21 February 2020
Job Title: Research Intern
Working For: Atlas Communications Partners Ltd
Salary: London Living Wage (£10.75 per hour)
Want to join the happiest communications agency in London? Atlas Partners is looking for a motivated, intelligent, creative individual looking to learn more about the world of PR and public affairs. You will ideally have:
- A keen interest in media and politics
- Strong communication and organisational skills
- Outstanding research, analytical and written skills
- Good telephone manner and a positive, open outlook
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Confidence using social media platforms in a professional capacity
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous work experience that demonstrates your customer service, media relations, events and/or research skills
We believe personal development and learning opportunities are really important, it’s part of what makes us happy and part of what we will offer you in return for your time. During your three months, you will get:
- a grounding in media and PR, including how to pitch to journalists, how to audit the media landscape and how to write a press release
- an introduction to public affairs, including researching and writing policy briefs, MP letters, and an understanding of Whitehall and Parliamentary processes.
- regular “lunch and learn” training events with guest speakers to improve your wider political and media knowledge, and
- the chance to work on different client accounts such as Blood Cancer Alliance, GambleAware, MoneySuperMarket and Seajacks.
Closing Date: 21 February 2020
Interviews will be held on a rolling basis so please do not wait for the closing date to apply.
Start date: ASAP
Applicants need to send their CV and covering letter setting out how your experience matches what we’re looking for and why you want to work at Atlas Partners. Those called for interview will also be asked to complete a written test and to meet the wider team before appointment. Applications should be sent to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We often receive high numbers of applications and whilst we do endeavour to reply to everyone within at least four weeks we ask for your patience.