Date Added: 5 February 2020
: 14 February 2020
Job Title: Healthcare Public Affairs Intern
Working For: Hanover
Salary: £1,313 per month (National Minimum Wage)
Hanover is looking for ambitious, enthusiastic candidates to join the Healthcare Public Affairs team as an Intern for 12-weeks. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to break into the world of healthcare public affairs, it will provide you with first-hand experience in an award-winning consultancy.
As an Intern you will provide support to consultants across our Healthcare Public Affairs team in monitoring and research services to our existing healthcare public affairs clients, support for Parliamentary and marketing events as well as admin support for new business activity. You will be immersed in consultancy work supporting client accounts across within the healthcare sector, including life sciences and patient groups.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A genuine interest in UK politics, specifically in relation to health policy and the NHS landscape and environment
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good research capabilities
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
The internship is for 12-weeks and paid at a competitive rate. Core office hours are 9.30 – 17.30 (with an hour for lunch) Monday to Friday. The team are looking for someone to start ASAP.
Full details can be found on the Hanover website here: https://email@example.com
Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Interviews to commence ASAP. Start date ASAP.
Please submit an application via this link: https://apply.workable.com/hanovercomms/j/893A1798F6/apply/