Date Added: 6 February 2020
: 6 March 2020
Job Title: Research Executive
Working For: Get Britain Out
Salary: £20,000 PA to start
GET BRITAIN OUT seeks permanent reliable and motivated RESEARCH EXECUTIVE for small London-based team.
High Profile Grassroots Eurosceptic group GET BRITAIN OUT is an ongoing campaign for securing the best possible deal for the UK during the Brexit Transition Period.
We inform the Great British Public on what is happening - both in front of and behind the scenes with research, writing and digging deep, so the public knows what is going on.
A serious interest in and knowledge about Brexit and Euroscepticism is vital for the role.
This is a full-time, ongoing and permanent position for a reliable, adaptable and motivated self-starter with strong and innovative research capabilities.
The position requires:
• A robust interest in British and European politics and current affairs.
• Ability to help raise our profile on social media and in the media.
• Previous social media experience advantageous.
• Ability to gather information on the UK Government’s and the EU’s activities on a daily basis; monitor legislation; collate information; monitor press comment and other relevant online publications.
• A comprehensive understanding of the relationship between the UK and the EU, and the broader Eurosceptic movement.
• Skill in video editing and content creation would be advantageous.
• Ability to research and draft blogs for our website and online publications.
• Previous political experience or work with campaigns or political parties would be useful.
• You should be a graduate – with at least a 2:1 degree from a good university, with an interest or background in British and EU politics.
Excellent communication skills are required to convey our message to not only politicians, but also the British public.
We work closely with other Eurosceptic campaigns so experience of cooperation and communication is key.
A good, relaxed sense of humour is essential.
You must be able to work on your own, while being part of a small team and work to a high standard.
Our office overlooks the River Thames, near the House of Commons.
You can view all our current media coverage and blogs/articles on our website: http://www.getbritainout.org as well as our social media: https://www.facebook.com/GetBritainOut / Twitter@GetBritainOut.
Closing Date: 6 March 2020
Interviews will be held as soon as possible. The position is available immediately. The appointment may be made prior to the closing date.
This is an ongoing permanent full-time position on an initial 2-month trial basis.
Please e-mail your full CV to email@example.com with a cover letter and why you are suitable for this role, and why we must get the best possible terms for the UK during the Transition Period.
In the e-mail SUBJECT line, INCLUDE your NAME and RESEARCH EXECUTIVE
Include relevant details including political experience and relevant social media experience applicable to the position and its requirements.
Please state your availability.
Jayne Adye, Director, Get Britain Out