Date Added: 6 February 2020
: 12 March 2020
Job Title: International Training Manager
Working For: International Centre for Parliamentary Studies
Salary: £25,000 - £45,000 (Salary will commensurate with experience)
Join the ICPS training team:
ICPS are specialists in delivering public sector training and events. With over 20 years’ industry experience, we pride ourselves on delivering high-quality innovative training for Government. We ensure learners develop their skills and achieve their career goals through industry-leading training programmes.
If you have the experience, passion and enthusiasm to join our vibrant team, contact us today
Experience – Essential
- Demonstrable experience of Parliament and the Civil Service
- Training design
- Training delivery
- Training evaluation
Experience - Desirable
- Experience of policy areas, such as regulation, education, health, economic development, social development, infrastructure and planning
- Trainer and speaker network
- Course administration skills
- Understanding of accreditation and certification
- Good knowledge of up to date learning technologies and the implication on training delivery
Course design and development & Customisation for:
- Open course schedule delivered in the UK
- In house courses, International locations
- Course administration
- Training delivery (We have a network of trainers but will require you to deliver training from time to time)
- Pre-sales support for our professional sales team
- Work well under pressure
- Great communication, stakeholder management and presentation skills
- Strong ability to work autonomously and within team
- Can work to key performance indicators
Closing Date: 12 March 2020
The interviewing process may start as soon as we begin receiving applications.
To apply please send your CV along with a covering letter explaining why you are interested in the position and how your experience matches the candidate profile.
Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org / email@example.com and please include the job title in the subject line of the email.