Date Added: 8 February 2020
: 14 February 2020
Job Title: Communications Officer
Working For: Welsh Conservative Assembly Group
Location: Cardiff Bay
Salary: £19,276 - £25,995
Salary: Please note that recruitment will normally be at the minimum of the range)
Working hours: 37 hours
To work as part of the communications, research and constituent engagement team, maximising the impact of the Welsh Conservative Assembly Group in its communication with the wider public. The post holder will use a wide range of marketing and communication tools, and have extensive experience of political communication.
- Work as part of the communications team and alongside other team members to maintain and develop the Welsh Conservative Assembly Group' profile across a range of social media.
- Design and produce promotional materials relevant to the work of the Welsh Conservative Assembly Group and Members.
- Work with Welsh Conservative Assembly Members on the design and production of newsletters, surveys and other literature.
- Ensure use of new media is made and that creative website, blog, video, picture and email content are developed.
Essential Knowledge and Experience
- Experience of working within a political environment.
- Experience of working in a journalistic environment on a variety of social media platforms
- Experience of writing reactive statements and articles
You are advised to read the full Job and Person Specification before applying for this post
Closing Date: 14 February 2020
Interviews on Friday 20 February 2020
PLease download job spec and application form from this link to apply: https://www.assembly.wales/en/gethome/working/am-support-jobs/Pages/MBS-062-19.aspx