Date Added: 10 February 2020
: 28 February 2020
Job Title: Project Manager (German-speaking)
Working For: Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung
Salary: Depending on experience
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung London is looking for a motivated and dedicated Project Manager to join its team full-time from 15th April 2020 (or earlier).
The Friedrich-Ebert-Stiftung is a non-profit German political foundation committed to the advancement of public policy issues in the spirit of the basic values of social democracy through research, education, and international cooperation.
The FES, headquartered in Berlin and Bonn, has regional offices throughout Germany and maintains an international network of offices in more than 120 countries. The London Office was established in 1988 to promote better understanding of British-German relations and facilitates British-German and multilateral exchange on a variety of political questions.
As Project Manager at FES London you will
- Conceptualise, organise, manage and implement different formats of events and publications in the UK and Germany
- Liaise with a variety of stake-holders for the different dialogue activities of the FES London Office
- Analyse, research and report on a wide variety of British, German and European policy issues
- Monitor and analyse political processes in both the UK and Germany
- Represent the FES London at events
- Conduct a variety of administrative tasks supporting the directors of the office in their duties
Candidates should have the following qualifications
- Graduate degree in job related field
- Experience in the management and administration of bilateral and international projects within the governmental sector, public administration or the non-governmental sector
- Experience in event management
- Excellent knowledge of the British and German political systems
- Strong analytical skills
- Fluent command of German and English
- Good communication and networking skills
- The ability to handle various tasks at the same time and assign priorities independently.
- a dynamic and international work environment with one of the biggest and most influential international think tanks
- a permanent contract with attractive remuneration
- a small team with the opportunity to bring in your own ideas
- opportunities for further education and training
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Please note that applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis and applicants are encouraged to apply as soon as they can.
Please send your CV and cover letter to email@example.com