Date Added: 12 February 2020
: 28 February 2020
Job Title: Constituency Caseworker +REMOVED
Working For: Alicia Kearns MP (Rutland and Melton)
Location: Melton Mowbray
Salary: Inline with IPSA Payscales
This position is being recruited by Hive Support Ltd. Any queries or applications should be directed to us and not direct to the MP - email@example.com.
Alicia Kearns MP is looking to hire someone who cares deeply about helping people and communities. Caseworkers are the most important role in an MP's office, supporting the MP to ensure that issues constituents face are heard and actioned.
The job is taking the concerns of residents to Ministers or Government bodies and ensuring that residents secure the support and outcomes they need and deserve. Enjoying working with others and supporting individuals and groups is vital.
The role will also support Alicia to run surgeries with local residents and exciting events across the constituency of Rutland & Melton.
- A highly motivated staff member to learn the role of caseworker
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and confidence interacting with, and advocating on behalf of, people at all levels.
- Experience working for the Citizens' Advice Bureau or similar, is very welcome.
- Prioritise a demanding workload to meet deadlines and with an eye for detail
- Deal with issues in a confidential manner
- Good with people and a team player
- Competent use of IT
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 28 February 2020
Closing date: Please apply at the earliest opportunity. First interviews on Friday 21st February; further dates available if necessary.
Please visit our website and download an application form: https://hivesupport.co.uk/recruitment which should be emailed to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Any applications made direct to the MP will not be processed.
17/02/2020- REMOVED- This role has now been filled.