Date Added: 19 February 2020
: 27 March 2020
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Public Policy Projects
Salary: £25000 (with a commission structure)
Policy Institute, Public Policy Projects (PPP) and the wider Dorson West Group are looking for a new Account Executive to grow a policy advisory desk in the health, care, life sciences and local government sectors. PPP has provided high quality policy advisory and development for over 20 years to a network of thousands. We are cross-party and ideally looking for someone who is enthusiastic about reforming public services at a central, regional and local government level. With some editorial work, this role is about building relationships with some of the most forward thinking thought leaders in the UK.
As one of the most exciting and forward thinking global policy institutes, this role is ideal for somepone who is looking to develop their expertise in the sector. Working with some of the world's leading experts in the delivery of actionable insights across public policy, you will be at the forefront of outcome based reform.
Through conferences, roundtables and attendance at major international conferences including the World Health Assembly, JP Morgan, Asia Health, Arab Health, the successful candidate will learn from some of the most thoughtful examples around the world and translate those examples into other international systems. Some international travel will be involved in this role.
Your role will entail:
- Engaging on some of the most interesting international policy agendas
- Adivising the network on cutting edge thought leadership
- Liaising with senior c-suite stakeholders in the health, care and life science communities
- Account management of long-standing relationships
- Bringing in new members to the network and generating new business
- Working with our events team on bespoke events with nationally recognised thought leaders incl Secretaries of State and NHS/senior government advisors
- Research and writing briefs for both the team internally and for accounts
- Helping Business Directors to create and deliver consultancy proposals
- Attending client meetings
- Organising meetings and thought leadership sessions internationally
- Opportunities to present at international conferences and grow a reputation within the sector
You will be:
- Articulate and analytical
- Gregarious and enthusiastic
- At the minimum, possess a basic understanding of health, care and local government - its role and functions
Closing Date: 27 March 2020
Interviews will be conducted ASAP - telephone interview round one and face to face round two.
Start date is ASAP for the right candidate.
A written test will be conducted alongside a competency based interview.
Please send for consideration your CV and bespoke covering email to Recruitment Manager Sharon Tansley firstname.lastname@example.org