Date Added: 24 February 2020
: 3 April 2020
Job Title: Partnerships Officer
Working For: a client of Global Office Consulting
The Partnerships Officer is to be recruited to work specifically for a client of Global Office - a Foundation based in West Africa specialising in community-based health interventions for women, children, and families.
You will report to the Account Manager and Founder and will be the lead on building relationships with supporters and partners to support the implementation of the Foundation’s stakeholder management and fundraising strategies. With the support of a global team, the primary objective of this role is to build beneficial, long-term relationships with a diverse portfolio of HNWIs, NGOs, UN agencies and civil society organisations. You will also be responsible for the planning and implementation of high-level engagement events. This is a great opportunity to make a difference working in a growing and ambitious organisation with an established track record of improving access to healthcare within West Africa.
• Contribute to the development of a stakeholder management strategy.
• Develop and strengthen partnerships with key stakeholders/sponsors as appropriate.
• Identify and carry out research on potential projects and partners that best suit mission.
• Develop or modify guidance, resources, tools and materials that can be used across the organisation.
• Prepare written and oral representations of progress reports for management.
• Maintain close and effective relationships with a network of stakeholders, HNWI’s, key external contacts and Foundation staff.
• Co-ordinate and organise events and meetings attended by the Founder-President and colleagues
Required knowledge and skills
• Excellent command of written and verbal English
• Excellent communication skills
• Demonstrable proficiency with Microsoft Office programmes and social media channels
• A positive 'can-do’ approach, a practical approach to problem solving and sound organisational skills
• Team player - ability to work with internal and external colleagues collaboratively and in a team-oriented way
• Ability to remain calm and composed when under pressure
Closing Date: 3 April 2020
First round telephone interviews will take place upon receipt of suitable application. If you are successful, you will undertake a written assignment, followed by an in-person interview. Successful applicants will go through a reference check and interview by the Founder-President.
Please email a CV and one-page covering letter outlining what it is about this role that appeals to you to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please be advised to apply at your earliest convenience as the position will be filled on rolling basis.
Please note we are only accepting applications from candidates with a right to work in the UK