Date Added: 27 February 2020
: 27 March 2020
Job Title: Government & Regulatory Affairs Officer
Working For: Cobalt Institute
The role is an early career opportunity for someone with an experience/interest in politics and government affairs and/or the scientific side of regulatory affairs. Therefore, the CI welcomes applications from candidates with a range of backgrounds including the physical and social sciences.
The successful candidate will need to be an enthusiastic, dedicated, responsible and supportive person with good writing and oral skills, good presentation and the ability to work closely with others.
Key requirements include:
- Relevant degree (physical sciences, political science, etc.);
- Early career experience (internship for example);
- Some knowledge or interest in either political or regulatory systems relevant to the Cobalt Institute;
- An ability to learn;
- Strong organisational, administrative and communication skills;
- Attention to detail and thoroughness with record keeping;
- IT literacy, and numeracy are essential;
- Good networking and language skills are also useful; and
- An ability to travel as required.
In addition to a challenging role in a growing industry, the role offers significant growth potential with a competitive salary and benefits.
Closing Date: 27 March 2020
We will interview before this date and may make an appointment sooner.
Please submit a CV and motivational letter to email@example.com.
Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.