Date Added: 3 March 2020
: 9 April 2020
Job Title: Senior Analyst, Technology in Local Government and Services
Working For: GlobalData PLC (formerly Kable)
Salary: £29,000-£35,000 (depending on experience)
GlobalData has one of the UK’s leading public sector ICT research and analysis teams, with a long history covering this market. Today our team of analysts and researchers delivers an exciting programme of research and advisory services. We are seeking an addition to our team to contribute to our coverage of technology investment and use to deliver services across local government, policing and education. Our team is highly engaged with some of the key policy issues of the day, and provides an opportunity to conduct engaging research, and take control of your research agenda. We also offer a relaxed and flexible work environment.
Please note that we will consider applicants from a range of backgrounds, as long as they have interest in public sector technology and procurement.
Looking forward to hearing from you!
- Researching and writing strategic analysis on UK public sector technology, with an emphasis on local government.
- Keeping on top of the latest developments in government policy, key technologies and suppliers, local government news and procurement.
- Leading the team’s coverage in at least one specialist area of ICT (such as data analytics, cybersecurity, or cloud).
- Fostering strong relationships with key suppliers in this space.
- Writing short comments and news articles.
- Advising clients via telephone and face-to-face briefings and responding to client queries.
Contributing to consulting projects and custom research.
- Supporting our sales team to engage current and prospective clients.
Promoting GlobalData and your personal brand at events, in new publications, and on social media.
- Supporting our data teams in their data collection and market forecasting work.
- Knowledge of and interest in local government and the wider public sector in the UK.
- Knowledge of, or interest in, key technology developments relevant to the public sector.
- Excellent written and spoken communication skills.
- Proven ability to produce analysis reports in Word and PowerPoint
- Numerate and data-literate; ability to use diverse sources of data to create compelling analysis.
- A helpful, collaborative team player.
- Curiosity and willingness to learn about emerging technology topics.
Closing Date: 9 April 2020
Interviews are ongoing, and the position will be filled as soon as suitable candidate is found.
Please apply through LinkedIn on https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1709792958 or send your CV and a short cover letter to email@example.com