Date Added: 5 March 2020
: 1 April 2020
Job Title: Interim Senior Communications and Engagement Officer
Working For: A Client of Ellwood Atfield
Salary: Up to £41,000
Our client, a leading health and social care regulator is looking to hire an Interim Senior Communications and Engagement Officer on a 12 month fixed term contract. The aim of the organisation is to ensure a safe level of fitness to practice is maintained through the regulation of the health and social care sector. The organisation is about to launch their new five year plan making this an exciting time to join.
Reporting to the Programme Communications Manager, the Senior Communications and Engagement Officer’s role will be to develop successful communications and engagement plans ensuring the organisations message reaches a wider audience. This opportunity will see you work closely with the wider External Affairs team to ensure the strategic business objectives are achieved.
- Work closely with key stakeholders throughout the organisation to develop and deliver effective engagement and communications plans
- Successful map out key stakeholders and target audiences, tailoring your approach in order to successfully engage
- Translate complex health jargon into digestible and engaging content for internal and external audiences
- Ensure that the organisations external programmes are communicated and successfully delivered.
Key Skills and Experience
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders both internally and externally
- An understanding of the health and social care sector is desirable
- Ability to think outside the box and take a creative approach to communications
- Strong understanding of various communication channels including both on and offline.
Closing Date: 1 April 2020
For more information on this exciting opportunity, please apply ASAP by visiting the Ellwood Atfield website https://www.ellwoodatfield.com/job/interim-senior-communications-and-engagement-officer-bh-2002-7269/ or contacting us and quoting the reference number BH-2002-7269.