Date Added: 5 March 2020
: 27 March 2020
Job Title: Senior Account Manager
Working For: Higginson Strategy
Salary: £42,000- £50,000 (plus up to 20% bonus) depending on experience
Higginson Strategy is an award-winning communications agency specialising in delivering engaging and impactful campaigns for purpose-driven organisations. We are a small but fast-growing ambitious team, passionate about driving positive change for society and the environment. Our clients share this vision and include charities, NGOs, and commercial companies looking to do business in a way that means better outcomes for all. We empower clients by putting purpose at the heart of their organisation and spreading their message in a bold and attention-worthy way.
In addition to our client work, we deliver in-house campaigns on female empowerment and the environment, as well as our own thought-provoking podcast.
We are now looking to hire an established PR Senior Account Manager, who will oversee the work of teams across a varied portfolio to ensure exemplary programme delivery for our clients.
- Oversee and manage the day-to-day delivery of client accounts with efficiency and effectiveness
- Manage a junior team through forward-planning and coordination, acting as the key lynchpin between junior and senior teams
- Plan and implement a media strategy through well-timed tactical interventions
- Sell in to journalists
- Proactively contribute creative ideas to develop exciting and engaging campaigns for clients and prospects
- Plan and lead routine client meetings, offering coherent and concise advice, and instil in the client confidence in your oversight and command of the account
- Think and act independently, taking the initiative when appropriate
- A genuine opportunity to be part of shaping and building a fast-growing boutique agency, that is already succeeding in bringing something different and attractive to the market
- Established in the role of Account Manager, with at least five years’ relevant experience preferably in agency
- Confident team player with strong communications skills and ability to form effective working relationships with colleagues, clients, partners and suppliers
- Understanding and management of competing pressures of client needs and profitability of the business
- An excellent grasp of the news agenda and a solid grasp of how to reach both corporate and consumer target audiences
Closing Date: 27 March 2020
As soon as possible
If you are interested in applying for the role, send us a short email detailing why along with a CV to email@example.com