Date Added: 23 March 2020
: 30 April 2020
Job Title: Senior Communications Officer
Working For: University Alliance
Salary: £28,000 - £31,000
University Alliance are looking for an experienced and enthusiastic communications professional to join our core team as a Senior Communications Officer.
As the Senior Communications Officer, you will sit within the core University Alliance team and will primarily work with the Head of Communications and Public Affairs, but will work closely with all members of the organisation including the CEO and Chair.
• Produce content to engage and influence key decision-makers
• Maintain a communications planning grid and support the delivery of communications plans
• Monitor and evaluate UA’s social, digital and media activity
• Responsible for media relations
• Strengthen our online presence
• Contribute to the development and delivery of campaign activity
• Provide content and logistical support for a varied events programme
• Support a programme of Parliamentary and stakeholder engagement and monitoring Undertake a wider range of tasks, as required within a small team, to deliver UA’s communications strategy, and contribute to the broader objectives and influencing and advocacy work of the organisation.
Why Work Here?
• Forward thinking and socially aware organisation
• Fantastic work/life balance with flexi-time and work from home options
• Generous holiday allowance and enhanced pension scheme
• Fantastic location – Liverpool Street
• £28,000-£31,000 (full-time salary)
If you are a self-starter, who is highly motivated and experienced in a press /media handling/ PR or related role with excellent administrative skills and a meticulous attention to detail, please do apply by going to our website.
Please find full job description here: https://www.unialliance.ac.uk/about/jobs/
Closing Date: 30 April 2020
Due to the current situation with COVID-19, no official dates are in place for closing or interview stages at this time.
Please submit the following with the subject line Senior Communications Officer to email@example.com.
1) An up-to-date curriculum vitae including two references: your current or most recent employer; and a former line manager who could be contacted during the process
2) A cover letter of no more than two sides of A4 addressing why you are interested in working for University Alliance and how your knowledge, skills and experience meets the requirements of the role.