Date Added: 1 May 2020
: 30 May 2020
Job Title: Associate Director
Working For: a client of Hanson Search
A client of Hanson Search is looking for an Associate Director in healthcare to further expand a talented team to support business growth across a broad client base. As an Associate Director you will shape and deliver strategic advice to clients, provide senior counsel, direction and advice to clients and colleagues, and assist Exec/Board in fulfilling management responsibilities.
You will have experience of health public affairs or policy development through work in a previous agency/consultancy or in-house in a charity, commercial or public sector environment. The key requirements will be a solid understanding of health policy and passion for healthcare and a desire to apply these in a busy commercial environment and contribute to the success of a hard-working and passionate team. As an Associate Director you will be responsible for managing and guiding junior team members, ensuring effective team working and quality of work.
- Act as senior counsel to clients, supporting the development of their communications strategies as a whole
- Oversee all client contact whilst shaping and steering programme strategy and delivery and responsibility for servicing, profitability, forecasting and billing
- Identify and extract data for analysis, generate hypotheses for investigation and identify top lines
- Responsible for growing existing and winning new business, leading on pitches and networking for leads
The successful candidate will have:
- Minimum six years’ experience within agency/consultancy or in-house role within a commercial or patient/professional group setting
- Experience leading and shaping effective campaigns or large-scale programme with demonstrable outcomes
- Comprehensive understanding of the commercial healthcare and policy landscape
- Experience directly line managing and managing teams up to 6 people
You can expect a great working environment and superb benefits to match, including: Free breakfast, gym discounts, pension, season ticket loan, cycle to work scheme and much more.
Closing Date: 30 May 2020