INASP is an international development organisation working with a global network of partners to improve access, production and use of research information and knowledge in developing countries.
The Programme Co-ordinator will report to our Senior Programme Specialist for technology-enhanced learning and will work closely with the Senior Programme Specialist and other colleagues in the technology-enhanced learning team. They will also work with the Global Platforms for Equitable Knowledge Ecosystems (GPEKE) and Transforming Employability for Social Change in East Africa (TESCEA) project teams in the first instance.
The successful candidate is likely to be an experienced learning technologist who is enthusiastic about developing high-quality online and blended learning for professional learners across the world.
We are looking for candidates with:
- At least 3 years of experience in a technology-enhanced learning role in the context of adult learning
- Knowledge of learning theory and learner-centred pedagogies
- Experience of using learning design to plan for high-quality learning experiences, both online and offline
- Experience of using Moodle and other digital packages to create high-quality learning experiences, and supporting others to use them
- Experience of using video conferencing software to run online events and e-workshops
- Online facilitation skills (including online courses, e-workshops and webinars)
- Excellent writing skills and the ability to develop high-quality learning materials and guidelines for a range of audiences and in a variety of tones
- Knowledge of, and an interest, in international development
- Knowledge of, and an interest in, higher education, research communication, governance and policymaking
Other organisations may call this role eLearning Designer, Learning Designer, Learning Content Designer, eLearning Programme Co-ordinator, Technology-Enhanced Learning Co-ordinator, or Learning Technologist.
To find out more about this role, please select the link: https://app.webrecruit.co/JobSeeker/ApplyOnline?jobid=53881&boardid=1224
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.