Date Added: 15 May 2020
: 28 May 2020
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Seccl
Who are we?
At Seccl, we’re rebuilding the infrastructure of investments and advice. We provide the technology that allows people to access financial markets – buying and selling investments, and holding them in tax wrappers like ISAs and pensions.
We recently became part of the Octopus Group – an innovative group of companies that’s on a mission to breathe new life into energy and financial services. We want to change both these industries for the better, to reinvent them the way they should be, improving the lives of millions of people.
How can you help?
We have an exciting opportunity for an ambitious, empathetic and talented ‘people person’ to join our fast-growing team as an account executive.
On a day-to-day level, you’ll…
...Be the primary contact and relationship manager for new clients during their crucial on boarding period, working with product and tech teams to help them transition off their existing systems onto our own.
...Handle queries of all types from clients. This will include both answering inbound telephone queries, and triaging and responding to inbound email queries within accepted SLAs, and will span:
- Service queries (e.g. simple questions regarding our offering).
- Account queries (e.g. requests for specific updates relating to their account).
- Systems queries (e.g. difficulties logging in or encounters with bugs) and more.
- Generating MI and reporting analytics – for example identifying recurring issues and feature requests and monitoring trends in response time, volume of queries etc.
- Thinking of new and unexpected ways to ‘wow’ our customers.
You’ll be someone who’s…
- Excited about working in a rapidly growing Fintech that will throw you in at the deep end where your learning curve will be steep.
- A people person with strong communication skills. You’ll be able to easily build rapport, and adapt your style depending on the client.
- Highly organised and able to keep multiple plates spinning.
- Confident, smiley and enjoys making customers feel totally taken care of.
- Proactive, resilient and comfortable with ambiguity. You’ll like working at pace and thinking on your feet.
- Empathetic, kind and with bags of innate integrity. You’ll do the right thing, even when no-one’s watching.
Closing Date: 28 May 2020
We're looking to fill this position as soon as possible – and so may appoint before the closing date (28 May). Get your applications in ASAP! :)
Just send your CV to email@example.com and our Head of People, Rebecca, will be in touch.