Date Added: 15 May 2020
: 19 June 2020
Job Title: Campaign Manager & Agent
Working For: North Dorset Conservative Association
Location: Blandford Form, Dorset
Salary: £21,000pa + uncapped performance based bonus + Travel Expenses
North Dorset Conservative Association is seeking to recruit a talented and highly motivated individual for the position of Campaign Manger & Agent. This is a key position for coordinating the Association to allow it to deliver on its key objectives of winning elections.
Working hours will be varied and flexible, and include evenings and weekends, given the nature of political campaigning, availability of MP, Cllr’s, candidates and volunteers. Travel might be required to other locations within Dorset.
NDCA is modern employer and offers flexibility to the above role to fit the individual needs of the successful applicant.
The Agent and Campaign manager will work closely with the Officers of the Association, the Constituency MP, Local Government Councillors and member volunteers to support the aims of the Association.
The core purpose of the Association, and of this post, is to promote the Conservative Party, the local MP and Conservative members of Dorset Council, so as to generate support, increase membership and achieve electoral success.
The key duties of the post holder are
- To create, implement and monitor high quality communications designed to promote the aims of the Association. The communications activities will include, but not be limited to:
• Printed campaigning literature
• Bespoke digital content which can be used across a range of platforms • Election materials
• Member recruitment and fundraising events
- To initiate, implement and monitor political campaigns and organise participation in political activities in the constituency.
- To act as Election Agent and, working closely with candidates, to run compliant election and by-election campaigns.
- To deliver and monitor a range of fundraising activities.
- To ensure proper running of run the Association and its Branches, including: • Maintaining up to date and compliant databases and VoteSource data • Controlling the finances and maintaining the accounts
• Acting as data controller under GDPR
• Liaising with the Association’s Branches
• Managing the office
• Managing staff and providing cover as required
- Such other tasks as may be required from time to time.
The Agent and Campaign Manager will report to the Chair of the Association and will work closely with the Officers of the Association.
Closing Date: 19 June 2020
Applications close 11:59pm on the closing date
Interviews - TBC
Appointment ASAP after interviews
CV and covering letter to be sent to - chairman@NDCA.org.uk