Date Added: 18 May 2020
: 25 May 2020
Job Title: Strategic Communications Manager
Working For: Fair4All Finance
Salary: £40,000 – £48,000
Fair4All Finance is looking for a Strategic Communications Manager to lead the delivery of our communications strategy. Fair4All Finance has been set up to ensure that the financial wellbeing of people in vulnerable circumstances is improved through access to fair and appropriate financial products and services. Our strategy has three key elements with a focus on engaging with:
- those already serving this group: providing support to enable them to scale and to improve their offer
- mainstream financial services to build their focus on serving this group well
- government and regulators to develop policy and regulation that structurally embeds changes to ensure that people in vulnerable circumstances are served well by the whole financial services sector
Strategic Communications Manager
Fair4All Finance is looking for a Strategic Communications Manager to lead the delivery of our communications strategy, guiding and supporting our team members to effectively engage, influence and build relationships with our key stakeholders. You will get involved in all aspects of communications, stakeholder engagement and branding to deliver system change. This role would suit someone who is happy to be hands-on in delivery within our small and purpose-led team.
The Strategic Communications Manager will take ownership of the implementation and ongoing development of our communications strategy.
The post holder will have responsibility for:
- setting out a plan for and leading delivery of communications to the different stakeholder groups to share best practice, insight and updates on our progress
- developing our overall stakeholder engagement plan and supporting the team in delivering it well
- ensuring that the team produces clear, well-designed output in line with our brand and values across all communications channels
- assessing the effectiveness and reach of our engagement and communications
Please visit our website to view the full application pack and role description.
Closing Date: 25 May 2020
Interviews will be conducted by video call the week of 8th June
Please visit https://fair4allfinance.org.uk/work-with-us/ to view the full job pack and details on how to apply