Date Added: 5 June 2020
: 3 July 2020
Job Title: Healthcare Public Affairs Internship
Working For: Hanover Communications
Salary: £8.72 per hour (National Living Wage)
Hanover is looking for ambitious, enthusiastic candidates to join the Healthcare Public Affairs team as an Intern for 12-weeks. This is an exciting opportunity if you are looking to break into the world of healthcare public affairs, it will provide you with first-hand experience in an award-winning consultancy.
As an Intern you will provide support to consultants across our Healthcare Public Affairs team in monitoring and research services to our existing healthcare public affairs clients, support for Parliamentary and marketing events as well as admin support for new business activity. You will be immersed in consultancy work supporting client accounts across within the healthcare sector, including life sciences and patient groups.
The ideal candidate will have the following skills:
- A genuine interest in UK politics, specifically in relation to health policy and the NHS landscape and environment
- Strong personal time management and organisational skills with a proven ability to meet deadlines
- Accuracy and close attention to detail
- Good research capabilities
- Good writing and verbal communication skills
- Ability to operate effectively and collaboratively as part of a team
The internship is for 12-weeks. Core working hours are 9.30 – 17.30 (with an hour for lunch) Monday to Friday. The next available start date is January 2020.
Closing Date: 3 July 2020
Applications will be reviewed as and when they come in, therefore a hire might be made before the job ad closing time.
The recruitment process includes two round of (virtual) interviews and a written test.
Candidates should send their CV and Cover Letter via this link: https://apply.workable.com/hanovercomms/j/893A1798F6/apply/