Date Added: 8 June 2020
: 3 July 2020
Job Title: Account Executive | Healthcare Public Affairs
Working For: Hanover Communications
Salary: Competitive salary and benefits package
The Account Executive will provide high-quality monitoring and research services to our existing clients, together with research and administrative support on new business activities.
They will also be responsible for supporting Parliamentary and marketing events and providing administrative support for meetings with clients and other stakeholders.
The Healthcare Policy, Advocacy & Public Affairs team work with the most exciting healthcare and life sciences organisations, responsible for some of the most important breakthroughs in medical science.
This fast-growing practice has been an integral part of the Hanover Group’s overall growth and kept track with the Group’s 25% average annual growth rate over the last five years.
With over half of the world’s top 20 pharmaceutical companies, as well as NHS providers, health technology businesses and charities amongst our clients, we offer a diverse and compelling range of issues and opportunities.
- Monitor Public Policy audiences and Parliamentary business to compile up-to-date records of issues relevant to clients
- Organise logistics for Parliamentary and stakeholder events
- Conduct value-add research and produce high quality draft intelligence reports for existing clients and to support tenders, pitches and new business meetings
- Carry out research and draft intelligence reports for clients
- Draft client meeting agendas and effective action notes from internal account meetings and new business meetings
- Maintain relevant records of target stakeholder and audience groups relevant to your clients and sectors
- Draft presentation materials for new business credentials and pitches, contributing towards new business pitches.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Prior experience within an internship or other relevant position either in a UK public affairs consultancy, in-house public affairs department, patient group/NGO, Parliament or other relevant organisation
- A passion for the changing health landscape, specifically within UK politics and policy
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Drive to make an impact and work closely as a team
- Ability to work across multiple projects at any one time
- Strong attention to detail and highly organised
- Ability to meet deadlines and manage own time effectively
Closing Date: 3 July 2020
Applications will be reviewed as and when they come in, and interviews will be arranged in due course. Therefore a hire may be made before the job ad closing date.
The recruitment process includes two (virtual) interview rounds plus a witten test.
Applicants can view further details about this vacancy as well as apply with CV and Cover Letter via this link: https://apply.workable.com/j/8FD5E1EC39
Due to the high volume of applications received on a daily basis, only candidates who have been successfully shortlisted will be contacted. If you do not hear from us on this occasion,