Date Added: 8 June 2020
: 10 July 2020
Job Title: Executive Assistant
Working For: Unitas Communications
Salary: £35,000 - £38,000 pa dependent on experience
Unitas is an international PR and Strategic Communications Agency. Working with high-level inter-governmental and private sector clients such as the UN, the NFL, Barclays Wealth, the Arab League, the US State Department, the NHS and the OIC, Unitas offers a unique exposure to a global client base and network.
The candidate will support the directors in diary and travel planning as well as provide public relations support and organise meetings. In addition, the candidate will have a major role in planning and managing Unitas’ events and international conferences.
• Oversee the executive's diary management by planning and scheduling meetings, conferences, and webinars
• Provide general ad hoc support to other managing partners and affiliate directors
• Play a supporting role to company directors in the areas of research and communications
• Manage travel itineraries for company directors
• Travel to meetings and conferences locally, regionally, and internationally
• Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
• Have a key role in event management. You may be requested to handle an entire event or in conjunction with the executive.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Highly organised with a strong sense of time management
• Preferably minimum of 5 years’ experience in a similar executive support role
• Strong written and verbal communication skills with strict attention to detail
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Flexible and adaptable personal style. Must be capable of rapidly rearranging priorities and transitioning quickly between multiple tasks.
• Good research and writing skills and an interest in public affairs
• Understanding of the UK political landscape and an interest in world affairs
Closing Date: 10 July 2020
Shortlisting for this role will take place as applications are received. We therefore reserve the right to close this vacancy once a suitable candidate has been appointed.
To apply, please send a CV and a cover letter to email@example.com by midnight of the closing date.