- Full time (37.5 hours per week), flexible working arrangements considered
- Reporting to Safe Passage CEO
- Line management responsibilities: Community Organiser, Digital Communications and Fundraising Manager (role also sits in Fundraising team with a dotted line report to Head of Fundraising), Press and Public Affairs Manager, Youth Advocacy and Campaigns Organiser.
Safe Passage International is looking for an individual to lead our campaigns and communications strategy, building on the organisation’s strong record of creating diverse coalitions of public support and delivering system change for our beneficiaries.
Working closely with colleagues in our UK, French, and Greek offices, you will set the direction for Safe Passage International’s campaigns and communications and ensure we are creating opportunities for advocacy in support of our mission to open safe and legal routes for unaccompanied asylum-seeking children and adults across Europe.
You will have a track-record of developing and delivering impactful campaigns and a strong understanding of different campaigning methods, such as public affairs, grassroots community organising, and digital campaigns.
Who we are:
Working at Safe Passage means working at a different sort of charity. We’re small, nimble and laser-focused on the impact that only we can make.
Safe Passage was founded in late 2015 in response to the refugee crisis in Europe. In the past four years, we have grown from a small project of the charity Citizens UK, to a separate international organisation. We now comprise 23 members of staff based in the UK, France, and Greece, supporting refugees to access safe and legal routes to asylum across Europe.
- Our vision is for every person seeking asylum to be able to access a safe and legal route to a place where they can lead a full and dignified life.
- We do things differently - championing refugees’ rights by combining strategic legal work, advocacy, capacity building and community organising.
- We are focused on achieving systemic change in refugee and asylum policy at both nation-state and international level.
To apply for this role, follow this link:
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.