Date Added: 19 June 2020
: 1 July 2020
Job Title: Senior Caseworker
Working For: David Rutley MP (Macclesfield)
Salary: In line with IPSA pay scales (upper end)
David is urgently looking to appoint an experienced Senior Caseworker on a part-time short-term basis (three months).
This position would suit someone who is already working for an MP and is looking to supplement their hours or, someone wishing to return to work for an MP 2/3 days per week.
The successful candidate must have solid experience of dealing with complex casework and be able to produce detailed policy responses on a range of issues, without assistance.
- Produce high quality written responses on a range of issues
- Manage and progress all types of casework, including complex cases, working in a professional, confidential and sensitive manner
- Liaise with Government agencies, the voluntary sector and others to resolve constituency matters
The following skills are required:
- Strong communication and written skills
- Good attention to detail and able to work independently
- Able to manage and prioritise own workload and use own initiative
Upon appointment you will be required to comply with the Baseline Personnel Security Standard, undertaken by the Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO). See Members’ Staff Verification Office (MSVO) page for further info. MPs generally pay staff in accordance with IPSA guidelines.
Closing Date: 1 July 2020
Interview date: interviews will begin in the near future
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted by email.
David may appoint before the closing date.
Please send a CV and covering email to Lynda Fryer: firstname.lastname@example.org