Date Added: 20 June 2020
: 3 July 2020
Job Title: Head of Corporate Affairs
Working For: The Arch Company
Salary: Competitive, dependent on experience
The Arch Company is the UK’s largest small business landlord, with a diverse portfolio of 5,200 properties – mainly railway arches – across England and Wales.
We are long-term owners of the estate and have adopted a ‘tenants first’ approach, cemented in our Tenants’ Charter, which was published in 2019, and offers a commitment to engage with all tenants and communities in an open and accessible manner.
We have supported our tenants through the COVID-19 pandemic, offering rent free periods to independent small businesses severely affected, to help the diverse and independent SMEs that are the heart of the arches to be able to survive through the crisis.
We are looking for a Head of Corporate Affairs to join the Communications and Corporate Affairs team, who will lead on stakeholder and community relations. The role will entail:
- Stakeholder relations (e.g. local authorities, GLA, MPs)
- Community engagement around major developments
- Assisting the property management team with tenant relations as required
- Assisting on media relations
The person we are looking for will have:
- Experience working in communications in local or regional government (party political experience is ideal but not essential)
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- A commitment to The Arch Company values of being an accessible and responsible landlord
The Head of Corporate Affairs will report directly to the Director of Communications and Corporate Affairs.
Closing Date: 3 July 2020
Please send a CV and covering letter to Alan Sendorek on email@example.com