Date Added: 19 June 2020
: 2 July 2020
Job Title: Chief Economist
Working For: Social Market Foundation
Salary: Dependent on experience
The SMF is seeking a new Chief Economist.
This is an opportunity to join an influential Westminster think-tank in a senior role, working on research to address the big economic and social problems facing the UK. The SMF is Britain’s leading cross-party think-tank and a registered charity overseen by its Chair, Mary Ann Sieghart and the Board of Trustees.
The role of Chief Economist is a wide-ranging and influential role within the SMF. The appointee will help shape the topics that the SMF analyses and the policies put forward, as well as interacting widely with politicians, officials, leading figures from industry, academia and the media.
For the full job description and how to apply please visit - https://www.smf.co.uk/new-opportunity-chief-economist-at-the-social-market-foundation/
Closing Date: 2 July 2020
- The deadline for applications is 9am
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to an initial interview – to be held via Zoom – during the week starting 6th July
- For the full job description please visit - https://www.smf.co.uk/new-opportunity-chief-economist-at-the-social-market-foundation/
- Applications should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the header “Chief Economist application”. Please read the job description carefully for full details of how to apply.
- Candidates are encouraged to download, complete and return the equality and diversity monitoring form from the link above. Please note, this is optional and not a condition of applying.