Date Added: 23 June 2020
: 22 July 2020
Job Title: Public Affairs Manager
Working For: Catholic Education Service
We are looking for an enthusiastic individual to join our friendly public affairs team to work with MPs, Peers, MSs and other decision makers to promote and secure Catholic education in England and Wales. The successful applicant will be sympathetic to the teachings of the Catholic Church and supportive of Church schools.
- To liaise with parliamentarians and officials to ensure that the unique contribution of Catholic Education is integrated into Government thinking, decision making, policy and legislation.
- To influence Government policy relating to Catholic education.
- To develop effective public affairs strategies based upon knowledge of parliamentary process.
- To draft responses to consultations, briefings and policy papers as required
- To support and coordinate national campaigns in support of Catholic education.
- To work closely with colleagues from other faith-providers, particularly the Church of England Education Office, the Church in Wales and the Board of Deputies of British Jews.
Closing Date: 22 July 2020
Interviews will be held on 29th July by vido conferencing
Applicants must confirm their right to work in the UK and forward a full CV and covering letter illustrating their skills and motivation for this role to: HR@cbcew.org.uk