Date Added: 25 June 2020
: 24 August 2020
Job Title: Communications and Research Assistant
Working For: This Is Spoken
Spoken is a knowledge consultancy, based in London and New York. We help businesses access insight and knowledge through partnerships with world-leading thinkers, speakers, and institutions.
We are looking for a Communications and Research Assistant with exemplary communication skills, plus attention to detail. You will work closely with and under the guidance of our Communications and Account Manager teams. We hire optimistic, curious, innovative, and adaptable people with the desire to help our clients and one another to succeed.
What we do:
Spoken educates, connects and informs through creating partnerships between the world’s most innovative companies and thought-provoking thinkers and industry leaders. We aim to develop companies’ thought-leadership by advising and connecting them with experts and speakers to share their insight, experience and understanding.
We counsel some of the world’s most sought-after academics, policy makers and business leaders, on how to impart their knowledge effectively to global industries and communities. As a trusted adviser to corporations, consultancies, start ups, non-profits and individuals, our bespoke research, insight and intelligence networks speak for themselves.
Be more human: learn more; communicate more; collaborate more; make it better.
- Share knowledge; ask for ideas from others; impart advice or opinion; everything you have to say is valuable – speak up!
- Think globally: through diversity of internal thought, through geographical scope, and relationships with a diverse range of speakers and clients.
- Be part of a team: no silos; no internal competition; everyone is working together to achieve greatness.
- Have time to be the best: delegate everything you can, ask for more support, whatever it takes that allows you to be able to do everything to the highest standard.
Closing Date: 24 August 2020
We are looking to fill this role as soon as possible. Interviews will be offered flexibly, but the role may be filled prior to the closing date.
For full details of the job specification please see: https://www.linkedin.com/posts/thisisspoken_communications-and-research-assistant-job-activity-6681502516200448000-ej61
- Opportunity to be closely mentored in order to grow and develop your skills
- Fast progression within a role
- Lots of opportunities to attend and be part of thought-leadership forums and conferences, as both research and work
- Be part of a dynamic team who are always growing and innovating
Please apply with your CV to Anna Buset firstname.lastname@example.org