Date Added: 27 June 2020
: 13 July 2020
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: Seahorse Environmental Communications
We are looking for an account executive to join the Seahorse team. In this role, you will be responsible for developing and maintaining trusted and positive relationships with clients through close attention to detail, environmental and political knowledge and insight, and providing comprehensive and well thought through advice. You will support clients in their environmental, political and third-party stakeholder engagement work, and work with the Managing Director to ensure clients are up to date on their key issues. You will also work as a team to help plan and implement a political programme of work.
- Monitor parliamentary and media coverage and report results to the wider team and clients
- Help develop new business and creative pitches
- Lead on a subject area for Seahorse Learning
- Carry out research tasks for client accounts
- Write press releases, news stories, articles, case studies and product pieces
- Manage clients’ social media accounts
- Attend events and industry conferences on behalf of clients
- Help with general Seahorse administration, such as social media activity, marketing materials, and maintaining contact databases
Please note that we are looking for someone with some experience of working in PR and public affairs, either in house or as part of an agency.
Closing Date: 13 July 2020
If you’re interested in applying, please send a CV and covering letter to email@example.com, with the subject line ‘Account Executive’.
We welcome and encourage applications from people of all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of disability, race, colour, ethnicity, gender, religion, sexual orientation, age or any other category protected by law. We will accommodate special requirements wherever possible and particularly welcome applications from sections of the community that are currently under-represented at Seahorse.