Date Added: 27 June 2020
: 17 July 2020
Job Title: Executive
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Described as 'one of the most exciting start-ups in Public Affairs for some years' Hanbury is a fast-growth consultancy with brilliant people and stellar clients. Hanbury is a strategic advisory firm that provides political analysis and insight to help businesses navigate a time of global change; manages all aspects of communications to help firms tell their story; and builds winning campaigns to help shape public opinion.
We are seeking an enthusiastic new recruit with a keen interest in the media, politics and campaigns to assist the team on a variety of projects.
You will work directly with colleagues at all levels of seniority within the company, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills with experienced professionals from across the worlds of politics and media. You will be involved in a range of tasks and projects which might include:
- Drafting briefing notes, press releases and background information documents
- Monitoring the media for key developments relating to clients
- Researching, analysing and collating political outputs from Westminster, Whitehall and the regulators, and then ensuring these are presented in a client friendly format
- Assisting with business development and outreach work.
- Excited to be part of a team and work with clients from a range of industries
- Great at finding new ways to solve old problems
- Dedicated to producing high quality work and going the extra mile
- An entrepreneurial approach, with the ability to think on your feet
- Excited at the prospect of working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions
- Happy to be part of a small team in an exciting consultancy
- Personable, committed and respectful.
- All team members receive 28 days’ paid leave, pension plan, discretionary bonus and competitive pay
- Normal working hours are 9am to 6pm.
To find out more, visit our website - https://hanburystrategy.com/
Hanbury Strategy is an equal opportunities employer and welcomes applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of age, disability, gender or gender reassignment, marital or civil partner status, pregnancy or maternity, race, religion or belief, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, sex or sexual orientation.
Closing Date: 17 July 2020
Interviews will take place via video call.
Start date is ASAP
Send both a CV and covering letter to email@example.com
Should you be considered for an interview, we will contact you by email within two weeks of the closing date.
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date your application has not been taken further on this occasion.
We are unable to provide individual feedback at the application stage.