We are London Higher, an ‘umbrella’ body representing over 40 publicly funded universities and higher education (HE) institutions in London, as well as several universities with centres in London and a small number of private providers.
We are the place where universities and higher education colleges come together to identify the opportunities and address the challenges of working in the capital.
- Employee assistance programme
- Home working options
- 25 days’ annual leave pro rata plus Bank Holidays and Christmas and Easter shutdowns
This role represents an exciting prospect for an individual with great research skills and admin support experience to advance their career and take on a varied role. You’ll have the chance to play a key role within our network and make a real impact on our success as a networked organisation.
You will provide support to our networks of organisations, liaising with members, collectively and individually, and working alongside the Head of Policy and Member Engagement.
Specifically, you will examine the impact of existing and emerging policies and regulations, taking into account the implications of changes to our organisation and our members.
To be considered, you will need:
- Experience of working with senior level stakeholders
- Experience of organising, supporting and administering meetings
- Experience of working with committees and networks
- Experience of setting priorities and working to deadlines
- The ability to gather, analyse, interpret and present relevant data, evidence and information from a wide range of sources, and to ascertain the potential implications and/or key areas of interest for, in particular, London HEIs
- To be a competent and confident user of Microsoft Office suite, with advanced skills in Excel
- To be educated to degree level, or equivalent
Webrecruit and London Higher are equal opportunities employers, value diversity and are strongly committed to providing equal employment opportunities for all employees and all applicants for employment.
To apply for this role, follow this link:
This vacancy is being advertised by Webrecruit. The services advertised by Webrecruit are those of an Employment Agency.