Date Added: 30 June 2020
: 13 August 2020
Job Title: Consultant (Account Manager / Senior Account Manager) - Health
Working For: Lexington Communications
Lexington Communications is one of the UK’s leading independent public affairs and communications agencies, with offices in London, Manchester and Cambridge and an established network of international agency partnerships within the FIPRA network.
We are looking for an ambitious, experienced and enthusiastic Consultant to join our healthcare practice. With a thirst to transform healthcare, you will join our welcoming and inclusive team – shortlisted as Policy and Public Affairs Agency of the Year at Communique 2020 – which includes former special advisors, politicians, journalists, agency and charity experts at an exciting period of significant growth. In 2019 alone we achieved significant double-digit growth and 2020 looks set to be our most transformative year yet.
You will form an integral part of busy account teams delivering campaigns to help solve some of the UK’s biggest healthcare challenges – from cancer and hepatitis C, to heart failure and dementia. You will also advise clients who are working at the heart of the UK’s response to the COVID-19 pandemic. From world-leading pharmaceutical manufacturers to AI tech companies; national medical research institutes to medical cannabis start-ups, you will draw on your knowledge of the NHS policy, media and political landscape to help them navigate – and lead – in a rapidly changing environment.
The successful candidate, who will have at least two years’ experience in previous agency or in-house roles, will join a fast-paced, expanding team and be willing to put in the work to progress their career quickly.
- Develop public affairs and communications campaigns to deliver tangible change; acting as day-to-day lead on project implementation
- Provide timely and insightful advice to clients on changes in the NHS and the UK health landscape
- Map stakeholders across Westminster and Whitehall, the NHS and arm’s length bodies, and identify avenues for engagement
- Support and deliver impactful media engagement and integrated digital campaigns
- Contribute to new business activity, including drafting proposals and taking an active role in new business pitches
- Support the delivery of Lexington Health events with senior NHS and policy leads
Please see the post on our website for more information: http://lexcomm.co.uk/join-us
Closing Date: 13 August 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted for an initial, informal interview and, if successful, will be invited for a second interview which will include a written task or presentation. Successful candidates may be appointed prior to the closing date. The role is for an immediate start.
If the above sounds like you and you’d like to hear more about working in the Lexington Health team, please send your CV and 500 words on why you would like to work for Lexington Health and what you would bring to the role to email@example.com