Date Added: 30 June 2020
: 15 July 2020
Job Title: Policy, Events & Community Coordinator + REMOVED
Working For: Apolitical
Salary: £23,000 - £27,000
You’ll create a social experience for Apolitical’s online courses. You’ll design and organise online events, manage online discussions and group activities, and experiment with innovative ways to increase course completion.
- Running online events: you’ll find and engage with speakers, source topics from our users, and run the logistics for international online discussions.
- Delivering online courses: you’ll manage cohorts of learners taking online courses together. You’ll promote interaction and community between learners. You’ll use email to keep learners on track, and you’ll be their first point of contact for questions.
You will need:
- Excellent time management and a great ability to juggle multiple, fast-paced projects
- An interest in community management and leading social activities online
- Patience and an eye for detail - you’ll be on the frontline of sending out communications to senior public servants all over the world
- Confident and calm under pressure, you’ll communicate well with a diverse range of audiences, including senior leaders and decision makers
- Excellent skills with online tools and systems
- You’ll enjoy assessing the effectiveness of your effort by analysing quantitative data
- An interest in learning design and/or in policy - if you see upskilling the public service as an enormous lever for change, this is the role for you!
- Fluent English
Closing Date: 15 July 2020
To apply, email email@example.com with the subject line “Application: Online Events & Community Coordinator”.
Please include in one document, with the responses to exercises first and followed by a CV or resume.
- 100 public servants are taking an online course about team leadership where they learn how to communicate with and motivate a team. In week 3 of the 4-week course, they have to do a group exercise where they fill out a worksheet together and then discuss the responses. Please describe how you would facilitate the course participants to do the exercise together. Assume that they are all in different time zones, and they are not available to have a live discussion at a particular time. (250 words max)
- In the final week of an online course on team leadership, the participants are invited to attend a live webinar to reflect on what they’ve learned in the course and talk to experts about the topic. Design a format and plan for the webinar. (250 words max)
REMOVED 08/07/2020- This role has been removed at the request of the original advertiser. Please do not apply for this role.