Date Added: 15 July 2020
: 4 August 2020
Job Title: Communications Manager (press)
Working For: Good Law Project
Salary: £40,000 pa, full time
Contract: 12 month temporary contract with possibility of becoming permanent
Location: Remote with the potential for working from a London office
About the role:
You will be a versatile communications professional able to develop and place written content in a range of channels including earned media.You will be responsible for developing media strategies that secure coverage in national print and broadcast news. As part of a small, ambitious team you will be responsible for managing both proactive and reactive media, securing coverage of our litigation as well as raising the profile of Good Law Project.
- Creating and delivering successful media relations strategies that drive meaningful responses from the public, policy-makers and opinion formers
- Responsible for communicating effectively across multiple platforms with external stakeholders – including national and local newspapers and websites, broadcast media, and specialist publications and websites.
- Ensuring content is high quality, relevant and useful to target audiences
- Focus on both proactive and reactive content and communications
- Producing content for multiple and diverse channels and formats including digital platforms
Full job description, including key skills and experience required, can be found here:
We welcome and encourage applicants from all backgrounds and do not discriminate on the basis of age, disability (physical or learning), LGBT or relationship status, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion and belief, gender or social class. We particularly welcome applications from BAME candidates and/or those with lived experience of disadvantage.
Closing Date: 4 August 2020
There will be a short, written test for shortlisted candidates. Final interviews will then take place via Zoom.
To apply for the role, please submit a CV and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject line “Communications manager application”, along with details of two references.