Date Added: 22 July 2020
: 14 August 2020
Job Title: Public Affairs Executive
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
We are working for some of the biggest and most exciting companies in the UK and the world. Our team is what makes us unique. Our experienced campaigners and communications professionals have advised CEOs, major investors, Prime Ministers and Cabinet Ministers across Europe and have a track record of delivering victories against the odds. Our people have been on the winning side in the UK General Election of 2015, the EU Referendum of 2016, and the French Presidential Election of 2017. We use this experience to advise and guide others through their most complex and challenging problems.
We are seeking an enthusiastic new recruit with a keen interest in the media, politics and campaigns to support the team on a variety of projects.
You will work directly with colleagues at all levels of seniority within the company, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills with experienced professionals from across the worlds of politics and media. You will be involved in a range of tasks and projects which might include:
- Drafting briefing notes and background information documents
- Monitoring the media for key developments relating to clients
- Researching, analysing and collating political outputs from Westminster, Whitehall and the regulators, and then ensuring these are presented in a client friendly format
- Assisting with business development and outreach work.
- With six months to one year’s experience in a professional environment, you’re now looking for the next challenge
- Excited to be part of a team and work with clients from a range of industries
- A good communicator
- Able to manage your time effectively
- Great at finding new ways to solve old problems
- Diligent with a keen eye for detail
- Dedicated to producing high quality work and going the extra mile
- An entrepreneurial approach, with the ability to think on your feet in a fast-paced environment
- Excited at the prospect of working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions
- Happy to be part of a small team in an exciting consultancy
- Personable, committed and respectful.
Closing Date: 14 August 2020
Interviews will take place via video call.
Should you be considered for an interview, we will contact you by email within two weeks of the closing date.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV (no covering letter) and answer the following questions in your email;
- Tell us about a time when you overcame a challenge/successfully influenced someone? (300 words max)
- Tell us about a time when you successfully worked in a team to achieve a result (300 words max)
If you do not hear from us within two weeks of the closing date your application has not been taken further on this occasion.
We are unable to provide individual feedback at the application stage.