Date Added: 25 July 2020
: 10 August 2020
Job Title: Executive Director
Working For: New Direction - The Foundation for European Reform
New Direction (ND) is a European level political foundation affiliated to the European Conservatives & Reformist Party (ECR).
The Executive Director is the key management leader of New Direction. They are responsible for overseeing the administration, programs and strategic plan of the organization. Other key duties include fundraising, marketing, and community outreach. The position reports directly to the Board of Directors.
1. Report to and work closely with the Board of Directors to seek their involvement in policy decisions, fundraising and to increase the overall visibility of the organization.
2. Supervise, collaborate and managed organization staff.
3. Plan and operate the annual budget.
4. Serve as ND’s primary spokesperson to the organization’s constituents, the media and the general public.
5. Establish and maintain relationships with various organizations to enhance ND’s Mission.
6. Engage in fundraising.
7. Oversee marketing and other communications efforts.
8. Oversee Board meetings.
9. Establishing employment and administrative policies and procedures for all functions and for the day-to-day operation of the non-profit.
10. Other duties as assigned by the Board of Directors.
The successful applicants will:
1. Experience and skill in working with a Board of Directors.
2. High level strategic thinking and planning.
3. Ability to effectively communicate the organization’s mission to donors, volunteers and the overall community.
4. Demonstrated ability to oversee and collaborate with staff.
5. A history of successfully generating new revenue streams.
6. Solid organizational abilities including: planning, delegating, program development and task facilitation.
7. Strong financial management skills, including: budget preparation, analysis, decision making and reporting.
8. Strong work ethic with a high degree of energy.
9. Have a Masters Degree.
10. Have a Conservative mindset.
11. Have 5 years EU Affairs experience with at least one year as Director.
12. Be fluent in English and ideally two more European languages.
Closing Date: 10 August 2020
Interviews: Throughout August
Start date: ASAP
Apply via a CV to firstname.lastname@example.org