Date Added: 23 July 2020
: 7 August 2020
Job Title: Account Executive
Working For: WA Communications
WA Communications is hiring an Account Executive to join its growing health practice. This is a fantastic opportunity for a new public affairs consultant looking to work with some of the biggest names in healthcare.
WA is an award-winning public affairs and corporate communications consultancy based in Westminster. We are independent in ownership and outlook, allowing us to focus on outstanding integrated campaigns for our clients and creating a dynamic, collaborative team.
The role will see you quickly get involved across our health clients and gain experience in marketing and business development. You’ll play your part in delivering creative programmes in a range of therapy areas, producing detailed research, analysis and insights. In return, we’ll provide excellent professional development and support to help you to build your own network.
What we are looking for:
You’ll be a recent graduate with a genuine interest in healthcare and health issues. Qualities we also value include:
- Good understanding of government and policymaking, and interest in health policy, business, media and communication
- Ability to analyse, summarise and communicate complex policy, regulatory and commercial issues
- A client-centric attitude that prizes accessibility, responsiveness and quality
- Strong communication, interpersonal and team working skills
- Organisation and attention to detail
- A clear and engaging writing style
- Curiosity and willingness to learn
- A great approach to teamwork
In return we offer:
- Starting salary above industry average and involvement in the company’s incentive and reward bonus scheme
- A tailored training package to help you develop specialist skills in consulting and communications, in your first year and beyond
- A lively, open and collaborative working culture, in which everyone is valued, listened to, and encouraged to generate ideas and opportunities
- A wide range of employee benefits: generous holiday, birthday leave, competitive pension scheme, subsidised gym membership, cycle to work scheme, interest-free travel loans and more
You'll find further details about the role and WA at https://wacomms.co.uk/account-executive-health/.
Closing Date: 7 August 2020
We may interview strong candidates early, so you are encouraged to apply soon. Start date from summer 2020.
To apply, please send a CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Your cover letter should not be longer than one page, setting out your interest in the role and why you believe you are a good choice for it.