Date Added: 28 July 2020
: 3 August 2020
Job Title: Partnership Manager
Working For: Centre for Cities
We are seeking to appoint an outstanding individual to develop and lead the Centre’s strategy for securing income from commercial partners and grant-making organisations. You will be responsible for growing and maintaining a strong pipeline of potential partners for our work, working closely with the senior management team to deliver our fundraising targets. You are a self-starter with a track record of building successful partnerships with businesses, foundations and trusts. You will be part of a small External Affairs team. We are looking for someone who is happy to get involved in all the Centre’s activities, multi-task, and who will make the most of the opportunities we have to offer. We are currently working from home but will return to our office close to London Bridge as soon as that is practical and the right decision for our team.
- Develop and deliver our strategy for securing third-party income
- Build and maintain excellent relationships with existing and potential partners
- Seek out new opportunities for fundraising
- Work with wider team to create and deliver winning partnership proposals and pitches
- Monitor, record and report progress towards fundraising targets
- Be an ambassador for the Centre at events, conferences, meetings and other networking opportunities
- Excellent writing, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience of writing and presenting partnership proposals and reports
- Track record of securing funding from the private or public sectors
- Experience of building networks of key stakeholders
- Proven ability to work well under pressure and meet deadlines
- Willingness to undertake occasional travel within the UK
- Interest in the importance of cities and large towns as drivers of economic prosperity – issues such as jobs and unemployment, skills and education, housing, transport and climate change
Closing Date: 3 August 2020
- Interviews will take place via Zoom in the week beginning Monday 10 August.
- Start date: Asap
Please apply by completing the application form on our website https://www.centreforcities.org/about/careers/partnership-manager/ and send it to firstname.lastname@example.org.
All application forms are anonymised prior to shortlisting so we do not accept CVs. We currently cannot accept applications by post.