Date Added: 29 July 2020
: 31 August 2020
Job Title: Associate Consultant - Policy & Public Affairs
Working For: MAP BioPharma
Location: Papworth Everard, Cambridge
Salary: Salary depending on experience
MAP BioPharma is looking for someone with an interest in supporting access to medicines who has practical experience in health policy and public affairs and/or research, analysis and development.
The Associate Consultant will support the research and synthesis of information and evidence to contribute to the continuous improvement of the MAP Online service, as well as having opportunities to contribute to the market access and public affairs consulting projects that our 100+ clients require. Ongoing training will be offered for the position and many development opportunities exist for the right candidate. The successful candidate will have a varied working day, including research and policy analysis, news and web content development, briefing development, stakeholder engagement and events organisation, as well as ongoing client liaison and new business development.
Your role will include:
- Researching documents from Health bodies, government departments, and other relevant institutions across the UK, Europe and the rest of the world
- Researching parliamentary activity to identify priority developments and key stakeholders for clients
- Researching, developing, writing and critiquing MAP Online content
- Supporting the development and distribution of monthly newsletters. Updating news and events on the website and monitoring news items received daily, including updates on specific health policy of relevance to our clients
- Keeping abreast of health policy and political developments of relevance to MAP clients
- Developing updates on specific health policy and public developments for individual clients
- Developing monitoring reports and consultation trackers for clients based on agreed templates
- Writing policy summaries, correspondence and briefings for clients and MAP Online
- Proof reading policy summaries, correspondence and briefings for colleagues before they are circulated to clients
Due to the broad research-based nature of the company, we can consider candidates from a range of backgrounds. Significant experience of a combination of the following are welcomed for a career at MAP: Writing, Health Policy, Finance, Science, Law, English or other languages.
Strictly no agencies
As a business we do not offer visa sponsorship and applicants will require full documentation to evidence their right to work in the UK.
Closing Date: 31 August 2020
Please send your CV to HR@mapbiopharma.com or apply on LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/jobs/view/1940142096/