Date Added: 3 September 2020
: 30 September 2020
Job Title: Built Environment Specialist
Working For: Snapdragon at PLMR
Salary: Salary dependent on experience plus benefits including generous pension plan, well-being package and robust training
Snapdragon at PLMR is a leading political strategy and communications consultancy working in the built environment. We support a broad range of clients including the top 10 housebuilders, Local Authorities, premier sports clubs, and household names achieve planning success and positive stakeholder relationships at local, regional and national levels across our offices in London, the East of England and the Midlands.
We are seeking an experienced consultant to deliver high profile communication and consultation programmes, foster relationships with both political and community stakeholders, provide digital insights, and confidently handle media relations.
• Day-to-day proactive management and leadership of client accounts;
• Developing and implementing strategic communication and consultation programmes for clients;
• Drafting engaging project specific materials, tailored to different audiences; political, press, community etc;
• Utilising social media and digital platforms for best practice consultation and confident handling of these;
• Managing events of all scales, including large-scale public consultation, or digital workshops, ensuring that logistics are organised with no issues;
• Developing and maintaining expertise in the built environment sector and related policy fields;
• Actively identifying new business opportunities, developing networks and assisting in the growth of the business;
• Providing support to the Account Director and other members of the team, ensuring profitability of accounts and excellent work standard.
The ideal candidate will have the following:
• At least two years’ experience in communications within the built environment sector;
• Excellent written, presentation, verbal and influencing communications skills
• Demonstrable experience of delivering successful consultations and communications campaigns;
• An impressive understanding of Local Authorities and the local political landscape, particularly in relation to planning and development;
• Confidence working with a wide range of stakeholders in a variety of settings
• Experience of events management;
• Experience developing and leading teams
• Ability to work on multiple projects with challenging deadlines;
• Familiarity with social media and digital channels;
Closing Date: 30 September 2020
Shortlisted candidates will be contacted ASAP. We reserve the right to appointmnent befor the closing date.
Apply here https://www.plmr.co.uk/jobs/built-environment-specialist-snapdragon/