Date Added: 5 September 2020
: 25 September 2020
Job Title: Director of External Relations
Working For: Ada National College for Digital Skills
Salary: £50,000 - £60,000 dependent on experience
Ada is a ground-breaking college and charity focused on using tech as a tool for social mobility and addressing the diversity and gender gaps in the tech sector and providing our industry partners with a new pipeline of diverse digital talent.
As Director of External Relations you will be responsible for both the high level strategy, including working with the Executive Leadership Team to implement and update the College’s Strategic Plan and, with your team, the daily implementation of a number of key functions. A few are listed here but a fuller list is in the attached job description:
- Ada’s fundraising activities including corporate philanthropy, major donors, trusts and foundations and implementing a wider individual giving programme.
- Facilitating and managing the extensive volunteering by industry partners in Ada’s sixth form and apprenticeship programme, including virtually due to pandemic restrictions.
- Raising the profile of the college including marketing and communications as well as public speaking and network building, and including virtual prospective learner outreach.
- Managing the outreach and recruitment of sixth form students and apprentices, in line with Ada’s social missions.
- Defining Ada’s alumni engagement and support strategy
Closing Date: 25 September 2020
Applications will be reviewed on a rolling basis, as they are received, and we may decide to remove the advert before this date so early applications are recommended. Start date is anticipated to be 1 December.
For full information and how to apply please visit https://www.ada.ac.uk/vacancies/director-of-external-relations
Interested parties who seek further information on the role or Ada, are invited to submit a CV, in the first instance, and request a phone call with a member of the executive leadership team before submitting a formal application.