Date Added: 23 September 2020
: 22 October 2020
Job Title: Data Strategy Senior Executive/ Executive
Working For: Hanbury Strategy
Salary: Competitive and dependent on experience
Hanbury’s data strategy team provides cutting-edge strategic insight to corporate and political clients. Our work ranges from major election campaigns to helping some of the biggest companies on the planet understand their reputation and how it can be improved. We use political and demographic data to answer the biggest questions facing political and corporate leaders.
Last year, we identified the voters that helped swing the UK general election. This year we’re focusing on questions like who will win the Democratic nomination for President and face Donald Trump in November and how tech companies can navigate major reputational challenges. If you’re interested in using data to help answer questions like this then you’ll fit in on our team.
We are seeking an enthusiastic new recruit with a keen interest in politics and campaigns to power up the team on a variety of projects.
You will work directly with colleagues of all levels of seniority within the company, giving you the opportunity to develop your skills with experienced professionals. You will be involved in a range of tasks and projects which might include:
- Interpreting and presenting quantitative insights for clients
- Working with data scientists to draw insights from multiple data sources
- Combining quantitative and qualitative research methods to answer high-level strategy questions
- A real interest in politics, both in the UK and around the world
- Experience in data analysis and familiarity with at least one programming language, (ideally Python or R)
- Personable, committed and respectful
- An entrepreneurial spirit and a desire to innovate and develop new models
- Excited at the prospect of working with people with a diverse range of backgrounds and opinions
Further details and benefits
- Membership of Second Home, the coworking office in which Hanbury is currently based, which offers a range of additional complimentary benefits including cultural and wellness programmes.
- 28 days’ leave per annum (pro-rata), plus bank holidays and discretionary additional days off between Christmas and New Year
- Training courses tailored to your personal development
Closing Date: 22 October 2020
Please send both your CV and cover letter to email@example.com, clearly stating that you are applying for the Executive/Senior Executive position in the Data Strategy team.