Date Added: 29 September 2020
: 30 October 2020
Job Title: Associate Consultant/Consultant (PR)
Working For: The Whitehouse Consultancy
The Whitehouse Consultancy is an award-winning communications agency with decades of experience in public affairs, press and media relations, stakeholder engagement, crisis communications and training, engaging with decision makers and media in the UK and EU to shape issues’ agenda.
This is an exciting opportunity to work within a talented team across a range of UK and EU accounts, supporting the strategic direction of accounts and the implementation of the day-to-day PR projects.
- Implementing integrated communications campaigns
- Delivering proactive and reactive media relations campaigns in mainstream, regional and trade press
- Supporting the PR team with corporate reputational issues/crisis management
- Securing and drafting op-eds, interviews and thought leadership in key UK and EU trade titles
- Implementing digital and social media strategies, using a range of social media platforms and analytics tools.
- Contributing to company marketing including writing blogs and articles, identifying events and speaking opportunities
- Planning, managing and executing large-scale events, including webinars.
- Researching, writing and distributing press releases to targeted UK and EU media.
- Monitoring, collating and analysing media coverage of relevance of campaigns.
- Supporting the wider team on the delivery of new business proposals.
- Educated to degree level or equivalent in a relevant subject.
- Experience in UK and EU public relations, media relations and corporate communications
- Experience in digital media, including social media, website management and SEO.
- Excellent written skills and demonstrable experience in drafting communications materials
- Experience working with and advising with stakeholders at a senior level
- Ability to grasp complex and nuanced issues quickly and effectively
- A strong understanding of managing a network of journalist relationships
- The ability to work and thrive as part of a small team
- Well organised and able to manage multiple priorities and varying pressures
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Company bonus scheme
- Pension scheme
- Bi-annual reviews focusing on personal development
- Significant investment in personal growth
- A sociable team – regular team social and outings etc.
- Flexible working
Closing Date: 30 October 2020
Please note we will be conducting interviews on an ongoing basis and would like someone to start ASAP.
The safety of our staff is of utmost importance, and therefore, in an effort to contain the Covid-19 pandemic, our team is currently working remotely. As such, it is likely that interviews will be held via videoconferencing.
Please email a CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org outlining why you would like this role and your relevant experience pertaining to the job description and requirements above.