Date Added: 6 October 2020
: 18 October 2020
Job Title: BAME Graduate Traineeship
Working For: Windsor Fellowship (National Lottery Heritage Fund)
Salary: £23,230 - £27,270 per annum (+ £3,333 London based posts)
The Windsor Fellowship in partnership with the National Lottery Heritage Fund are offering recent graduates the opportunity to experience working in a UK wide, dynamic and client-oriented investment environment.
This 12 month internship programme provides a great way to gain paid work experience, employability support and guidance to individuals from communities that are currently underrepresented in the Heritage Fund’s workforce. The programme is designed to equip interns with the skills and knowledge necessary to apply for full-time positions in the Heritage Fund or the related sector on completion of the programme.
- 12 months duration, during which time you will undertake separate modules of work (“assignments”) across various departments.
- Opportunities exist in HR, Finance, Legal and Governance, Investment Management (support for funding and grant awards), Engagement Management (customer and community support and outreach) and more.
- Normally four assignment rotations, each of three months duration.
- Longer assignments may be possible by mutual agreement.
- During each assignment you will get involved in supporting the delivery of key services but you will also be asked to undertake a management project.
Closing Date: 18 October 2020
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited to the WF Assessment Centre - October to November 2020
- Heritage Fund Interviews - w/c 30 November 2020
- Application results notified - 10 December 2020
- Internship commences - January 2021
More information and how to apply: https://bit.ly/30iQHBh