Date Added: 7 October 2020
: 18 October 2020
Job Title: Public Affairs Executive
Working For: Interel Group
Salary: £21,000, plus benefits
Interel is an independent, and partner owned, top five public affairs company based in London. We have offices in seven locations and a global partnership spanning 70 countries worldwide.
Our strength lies in helping businesses, charities and associations achieve their objectives through proactive engagement with a broad spectrum of stakeholders at all levels of influence, from politicians to grassroots campaigners.
As a fast-growing company, we are recruiting for a Public Affairs Executive to join our team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for supporting the provision of political monitoring and intelligence, helping to devise and implement stakeholder engagement programmes for clients, undertaking policy research and organising receptions and events. In addition, they will develop good relationships with parliamentary and departmental contacts, contribute to the development of new business initiatives and provide support with administrative functions.
In addition to the opportunity to work on interesting issues with exciting clients, we offer a discretionary bonus scheme, pension contributions, employee life insurance, and a generous sports and cultural allowance.
• Knowledge and understanding of the UK’s political, policy and legislative processes
• Exceptional organisation and time management skills
• Ability to work at pace, prioritise tasks and deliver high quality work within tight deadlines
• A clear interest or active involvement in politics and current affairs
• A confident communicator, with the ability to understand and grasp detail
• Ability to work well and co-operatively in a small team
• An enthusiasm to contribute to new business initiatives through research and event support
Closing Date: 18 October 2020
Interviews will be held either in our London office or through video conferencing.
To apply, email your CV and a one page covering letter to Anna Jobling at firstname.lastname@example.org.
CVs without an accompanying letter will not be accepted.